How can I perform a factory reset on my MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play? How do I erase all data from my MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play? How can I remove the screen lock on my MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play? How can I revert to the default settings on my MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play?
The instruction that follows demonstrates all methods of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play. Learn how to conduct a hard reset on an Android 8.0 Oreo device using hardware keys and settings. As a result, your MOTOROLA Moto E5 Play will be as good as new, and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will operate more quickly.
The First Method Is:
- To shut down your phone, all you have to do is press and hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step, press the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
- When Fastboot Mode appears, release all keys.
- Select “Recovery mode” now. To navigate, use the Volume keys, and to accept it, use the Power button.
- If the Android Robot appears, press the Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- In this mode, press the Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and then hit the Power button once.
- Then select “yes” and confirm by pressing the Power button.
- Finally, press the Power button to select “reboot system now.”
- Success! For a few seconds, the hard reset process will be performed.