Custom wallpaper is available for Roku TV. But do you know how to set custom wallpaper on Roku TV? You may be unaware of it because you have opened this post. However, this is not a major issue. By reading this complete post you will understand how to install custom or your own photo wallpaper on Roku TV.
A smart television comes with some excellent screensavers. However, it is frequently required to change the screensaver or home screen theme. Which could be an amazing image for your phone. However, if you do not know the specifics of this hidden feature, you will never be able to utilize custom wallpaper on Roku television.
As a smart TV user, this is not at all ideal. Because the beauty of a stylish and eye-catching screensaver on Roku TV is multiplied. As a result of these practical considerations, you must configure custom wallpaper and home screen themes on Roku television. Here are some easy measures to take. You can set a custom or your own photo on Roku by following these steps. So first, let’s look at how to easily make unique wallpaper for Roku TV.
How To Set Custom Wallpaper On Roku TV?
To set a custom screensaver or wallpaper on Roku TV, use the settings listed below.
- Before you start, you must install the Roku app on your used smartphone. If you have an iOS or iPhone, you may download the app from the App Store. The app is also available for download from the Roku website.
- After installing the Roku app, finish the process of connecting your Roku Smart TV to the app.
- Simply open the installed Roku app from your smartphone.
- When the app is open, go to the bottom menu and select the media option.
- Now some new options will appear in front of you. Click on the screensaver option and then the purple Get Started Button.
- When you press the button, the app will request permission to scan your phone’s photos and videos. Complete the authorization task by clicking the Connect button. This field can be time consuming.
- After that, the app will allow you to select images from your phone. Choose which images you want to use as your smart TV’s wallpaper or screensaver.
- You can now choose the image of your choice. If you choose a low-resolution image, the app will notify you. In that case, you must delete the image and replace it with another. You can select the image until you receive the message “No more images can be added.”
- After you’ve added the images, you’ll see a preview of each on your Roku TV screen. This preview option allows you to customize the number of seconds displayed in each image. The wallpaper Zoom looks great next to it. You can use this to pan and zoom the effect of your set of custom wallpapers on the screen of the smart TV. This is a beautiful setting. Which makes smart TV smarter.
- After you’ve completed all of the preceding steps correctly, finish the process by gently clicking on the “Set Screensaver” option. Let me tell you, the next time you want to set a new image, you can do so by completing the task.
You have the correct answer to your question about how to set custom wallpaper on Roku tv if you have completed the preceding steps. You can use as many custom wallpapers or screensavers as you want.
But here’s something else you should know. That is How to Change the Roku TV Home Screen Theme. You’re probably curious about this connection as well. So let us begin learning right away.
How To Change The Theme Of The Roku TV Home Screen
To change the Roku Smart TV’s Home Screen Theme,
- First, find the “Settings” from the options on the left side of the home screen. Now choose this option.
- A new menu will appear after you click the “Settings” option. Choose the third “Theme” choice from the list below.
- After selecting “Themes,” you will be presented with two options: “Browse themes” and “Custom settings.” Choose “Browse Themes” from this menu.
- There are over 40 themes to select from for the Home Screen. Which Roku Smart TV previously offered. Each theme is both beautiful and interesting. As a result, you can choose anybody you choose. You can go to any of the categories and pick any one of your options.
- After you’ve chosen your desired theme, you’ll get some more specific information about it. Now, from this menu, select “Add Channel.
- Check to see if the theme you selected is active on the Home Screen. If you followed the steps correctly, you should be able to change the Roku TV Home Screen Theme.
You may now change the look of your television by selecting a theme. This will help to improve the appearance of your space. By doing so, you can avoid the annoyance of seeing the same type of theme every day.
Custom wallpaper or screensavers are now simple to change. Because you now understand how to change the Roku TV home screen theme and how to set custom wallpaper on Roku TV. So you’re now a seasoned smart TV user. By doing these things, you can create a unique and appealing environment in your room. Which is exactly what everyone desires.
If you have any additional questions regarding how to set custom wallpaper or alter the Home Screen Theme, please leave them in the comments section below. If you find the article useful and important, please share it on your social media profile.